Monday, June 20, 2011

3 weeks

So, The Husband got a new job...yay for him...and with that came 3 weeks off.  Oh Jesus...3 weeks is a lifetime to that man. 

Today was his first day off and he was calling me at work by 9:15...bored.  He had already finished his book, read the whole paper and walked to get coffee.  It's a good thing the school year is almost over and my summer program doesn't start until July 11th because I'll be able to entertain him at least a little from time to time. 

He did manage to clean out most of the garage because, surprise surprise, that is his new project!  He is going to make it into a work-out room. 

Up to the minute update: 8:10pm "hey, I'm going to stare at the garage for a little bit" - The Husband

OK, back to his day.  There were a lot of misc building materials from the countless other projects he's done so he decided to take a huge load of trash to the transfer station.  At the same time he's being all ambitious, I'm at work feeling like shit.  I think it was a combination of the school being hot, worrying about the vague call I got from my doctor, and being so annoyed about my room being given to someone else, but I got super light-headed and clammy...so I went home for the day.  I arrived home to an empty house...got a big glass of water and laid down on the couch.  I'm not there for 5 minutes when I get a call from him.  "Don't hate me" - oh shit...what now?  "I'm at the transfer station and I forgot my wallet".  I immediately channeled my non-existent New Jersey relatives and swore up a storm.  Seriously?  Today...of all days??  If this is any indication of what the next 3 weeks will be like than this blog will get better and better. 

Sorry, no pictures today.

Oh, and if you're keeping up...I FAILED my first glucose test.  Dammit!  Now I have to go in on Wednesday for a 3 hour test and more of that yucky sugar drink.  Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment