Friday, July 15, 2011

poop-a-looped

So much for blogging everyday...I'll be lucky to have the energy to blog once a week.

Today was day 5 of my summer program and I'm totally wiped out.

Good news: we have 110 students.

Bad news: we have 110 students.

Good news: I get to teach the baking class (so far we made human puppy chow and chocolate chip cookies).

Bad news: we don't have a space on the campus big enough to accommodate the entire group.

Good news: for the most part, our team is rock solid.

Bad news: teachers expect a lunch break away from students.

Good news: my boss has stopped by twice and thinks it's going really well.

Bad news: we probably have to be at this location next year, too.

Good news: I get to leave a tad earlier on the days I teach baking.

Bad news: I have to drive the YMCA mini bus (the short bus) on the days I teach baking.

Good news: I am getting a lot of exercise.

Bad news: by the end of the day I could swear my legs and feet are going to explode.

Good news: I get to miss one day so I can go see Brandi Carlile in Bellingham as our "babymoon".

Bad news: I only get to miss one day.

Good news: I think this proves I'm working in the right field.

Bad news: I'm not learning enough of the students' names.

Good news: because I'm 8 months pregnant, I don't have to go on the 3 day trip.

Bad news: although exhausting, that trip is fun!

Good news: the campus is smaller than last year.

Bad news: the food BLOWS.

OK, I think I'm done with this game.

Now I'm off to hang out with my bestest friend, who is in town visiting.  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment