Monday, February 13, 2012

do the bad guys always win?

As I sit here listening to Make A Noise on repeat, I can't help but feel like bad always wins (it has nothing to do with the song...I just love it right now).

I know I watch too much TV, that is a given, but something that The Husband brought up while watching one of our we-are-too-old-to-be-watching-this-shit shows was that a lot of the "bad guys" really seem to get away with everything they do. Is this the message that we're teaching our children...teens...young adults...sad older people like me?

Gossip Girl is a cold-hearted bitch who likes to expose secrets and ruin lives. Terrible.

Regina/Evil Queen is an evil queen. ; )

A has terrorized my pretty little liars for far too long. Move on!

The Graysons took down David Clarke to cover their ass and he died in jail.

So these are just a few examples, but think of your own life. How many people that bullied you got what was coming to them? How many people that walked all over you ever had a taste of their own medicine? It makes me sad. When I'm sad I like to do something that will make me happy. That is why I'm listening to Make A Noise. I thought I would share. Love her, buy her shit on iTunes, pass her along. Maybe she'll be at the Grammys next year!

WATCH THIS VIDEO (it is more about the song than the video)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this. It seems so true sometimes unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete