Tuesday, January 31, 2012

pet peeves/things I hate

I feel like I've posted about this before...but I'm far too lazy to scroll through my short list of blog posts and see, so you're getting another post about my pet peeves...because you give a shit.

Skinny Jeans - I hate them. I will admit I own ONE pair and I only wear them with boots that end slightly below my knee, but I still hate them.  I feel like the people who love skinny jeans the most are fat girls and guys...both should NOT wear skinny jeans. I'm talking skinny jeans with shoes. When you pair some flats (cute, stylish ones or converse-ish flats) with skinny jeans you always look fatter than you really are...always. I hope skinny jeans go away.

The volume of TV Commercials - Why oh WHY are they always loud enough that my neighbors can surely hear them? I feel like Jennifer Hudson is yelling at me to lose weight or that stupid girl rapping is yelling at me to go back to college. The Husband told me they were passing a law to make commercials the same volume level as the show you're watching. That would be great, but does it need to be a LAW?

Hella (or worse, Hecka) - Stop saying "hella" people...just stop.

I cannot read your mind - Please don't assume I know that you want me to do something or go somewhere. My brain is filled with still shots of my baby, craft ideas, my dream home on Bainbridge, coffee, red wine, the perfect date with The Husband, etc...I don't have room for complicated puzzles like "what did that passive aggressive email/statement/remark/voicemail mean?". Spell it out por favor.

Mean Women - this is the grown up version of Mean Girls. Enough said.

OK, for now that will do. 

1 comment:

  1. i know one mean woman you like. and you're vacationing with her in april. isn't that so hella cool?! i'm gonna bring my skinny jeans too:) love you.

    ReplyDelete