Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i'm baaaaack

So, I was a little busy having a baby, but now I'm back and giving this a second go (thanks for the push Heid).

So, I had a baby...a perfect, adorable, precious, handsome baby bug. And by I, I mean we...we had a baby.

Other than keeping a baby alive for the last 4.5 months, I've been making new friends, reconnecting with old friends, wasting my life away on Pinterest and trying to figure out how I can quit my job, but still bring in some money. Suggestions welcome! : )

I will not make promises that my posts will be funny, witty, life-changing, every day or long, but I will promise that every post will NOT be about the bug, as entertaining as he is.

So, people...follow away and note that I WILL post more often the more you comment and encourage me. That is just the price you'll have to pay. Fair? And don't worry, I will still throw in my stellar drawings from time to time.

1 comment: