Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I didn't die...

Not that there are people out there thinking "Why the hell hasn't she posted recently..." but I've been busy.  I've been decorating, shopping and working...in that order. 

So, what I've decided is that I'm going to post my top 5 online videos.  My go to videos.  Videos that make me happy.  Videos that make me laugh.  I hope you enjoy!  Oh, these are in no particular order.


#1) This goes way back and is a simple, dumb pleasure.
Kitty Cat

#2) My mother loves Shirley Temple, so I'm pretty sure my sister and I have seen every movie.  Poor Little Rich Girl is a good one if you're a newbie.  This is a clip from that movie and you have to watch it all the way through to really embrace it.  In short, she's a rich girl with no friends, so her dolls are her friends.  Disclaimer: This is NOT a PC clip.
Poor Little Rich Girl

#3) This is a recent favorite of mine.  I can't help it, I love this kid.  He is really putting a lot of feeling into this song.  Enjoy!
All I Want For Christmas is You


#4) This one is always good for a laugh.  The woman on the left is the news reporter.  I could watch this over and over again.  Her colleagues back in the studio are SO supportive.
News Reporter


#5) Last, but surely not least, is my favorite.  I know I said they weren't in order, but this is my favorite.  It's weird and cute and I love it.
Marcel


I once thought about having a party where everyone brought their favorite/funniest online video...wouldn't that be fun?  I also thought that a "Come as your favorite SNL character" party would be pretty awesome.  = )


Sorry it took me so long.  My next post will be soon.


xoxo
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment